VAT free shopping outside of the EU
Rules for VAT free shipment to customers outside of the European Union
. Goods sold for export to customers outside of the European Union (EU) may not be subject to European VAT. If you are a customer from outside the EU, we can apply the 0% VAT rule
, but the regulation for this 0% VAT procedure is strict. Make sure you read, understand and apply the information below.
- All our prices include VAT. The Dutch VAT percentage is 21%.
- The 21% VAT amount will be deducted at checkout, provided both shipping and billing address are outside of the EU.
- Please make sure to verify your address before completing the check out. This cannot be changed afterwards!
- We advise you to always submit your telephone number, so we can get in touch with you if needed.
For questions on customs arrangements regarding arrival of the goods at your border we advise you to contact your local customs authorities.VAT free for entrepreneurs in the Eropean Union
Do you have a company in an EU country outside the Netherlands? We can deliver tax free under certain conditions. This is a so-called intra-community supply and allowed under the following conditions:
- You are a registered entrepreneur, with a valid VAT identification number in the country where the goods are shipped.
- Hoooked has a complete paper trail of sales and the delivery of the goods on your registered business address. The order will therefore be sent only to the registered address of the company / organization.
you are required to pay VAT on sales in your home country. Hoooked has the obligation to verify your company registration prior to any intra-community supply. This may take several working days. If you have questions about VAT, we recommend that you contact your local tax office. Another source of information is the European Commission